REVEAL! Nerf MEGA Rotofury Press Release (Fresh from Nerf!)

***NERF MEGA RotoFury Blaster*** NEW FOR 2015!
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $34.99/Available: Fall 2015)

By: Vas The Stampede

"Supersize your NERF battles and dominate the field with the highest capacity MEGA blaster ever! The MEGA RotoFury blaster gives you the option of firing one MEGA Whistler Dart at a time, or slam firing a steady stream of ten darts in a row. Hear the darts whistle as they fly through the air and hit targets up to 90 feet away.  Includes 10 MEGA Whistler Darts. Available at most major retailers nationwide and HasbroToyShop.com."





Thanks to Nerf for the image! There you have it, their Raider/Rampage gone MEGA. 10 shots. Single fire or slam. I don't see a way to attach a stock, (which I liked using on a Rampage) buuuut as always, I need to see this blaster in person before I can really comment on it. But I can admit I'm a bit excited to shoot that much Mega ammo with slamfire. 2015 is looking pretty good!

What this tells me is that large ammo rules in my game groups are getting more and more interesting with every extension of the Mega line. What I wouldn't give though to see something like this that shoots Demolisher missiles.

Or, can I just hope that a big release this year is going to be a full auto Mega blaster? A guy can dream. 

Still working on my 2014 roundup, stay tuned! It'll coincide with the roundup of brands I'll be visiting with at New York Toy Fair this year.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,