Nerf Zombie Strike Crowbar/mask kit found!

Nerf Zombie Strike Zed Squad Crowbar Combat Kit -
By Vas the Stampede

Spotted the Nerf Zombie Strike Zed Squad Crowbar Combat Kit for $19.99 today at a Target. Enjoy the pics!


It is a bit softer than I would maybe like but I also enjoyed Half Life (Gordon Freeman!!) a lot, so crowbars are kind of a thing for me. The mask that it comes with is pretty hilarious but I wouldn't run around for extended periods of time wearing it. Also, this SHOULD go without saying, but it is sized for a child, adults may not find this as comfy like the iron man mask.


(Pics were quickly snapped w/ my iPod touch, so sue me.)

I don't know a lot about LARP so I can't speak for utility in games like that but maybe some of you other players out there can make these work. It fits the "zombie strike" world that Nerf is building. Now I was pretty disappointed in the first launch with the machete, but Perpetual Play has really caught me with their weapon and dart storage, the z bombz, and now some of the new kit including this crowbar. 

My only bone to pick is this is a bit pricey, as full blasters with darts/mags with a lot longer reach run similar price points. But, them's the breaks with this business. $20 could also buy a Sweet Revenge, a Hammer Shot, extra darts, things like that.  

Ultimately though I bought it. So yes, if this scratches your role play itch for whatever you like (in my case, busting open crab heads) it is a good buy, I haven't seen a foam crowbar otherwise.  

There may no N-Force, but this works too. Game on, Perpetual Play.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,