Nerf N-Strike Elite - Hailfire video!



Some video on the Nerf N-Strike Elite Hailfire at its launch in NYC:



Stats:

Price: $39.99
Propulsion:  Flywheel
Batteries: 4 AAs
Ammo:  Streamlines (original, or new "Elite" version)
Range: Up to 75' (assuming usage of Elite streamlines)
Features:
My initial impressions is this thing is ridiculous.  It was pretty light for me to handle, and the possible amount of firepower before reloading is more than any other dart blaster I know of.  Even the Powerstrike 48 had.... well... 48 shots.  Additionally, the range it was getting angled or flat was close to the advertised range from what I could eyeball even though the way you hold the blaster naturally makes it point up.  In any event, I can't wait to get my hands on it in the field and look forward to getting a closer look as the release date approaches.  See you all 09/09/12!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,