Nerf Elite Launch Party - 2012

Let's get some links outta the way - AP IMAGE GALLERY



Adult Fans of Nerf
Nerfrevolution
Click Click BAMF
NERFHQ












Amongst other people who write mainstream news articles, the above sites were in attendance to the party.  In spite of recent events, Nerf does in fact reach out to fan sites and they do in fact treat them pretty well.


Now, my gallery (I also updated to include some new "Foamme Fatales" from the party) -





I'll post some additional videos up (I had my GoPro chest camera on for as long as the battery would hold out; I'll see what came of it) once they're done, but just wanted to make some quick notes:

Ok, I'll have more to say when I go back over the vids.  I'm finally well-rested (2 red-eye flights in 2 days makes for a tired Vas) and I'll go over more when I review what I shot.


From Nerf N-Strike Elite Launch 2012


From Nerf N-Strike Elite Launch 2012


From Nerf N-Strike Elite Launch 2012



From Nerf N-Strike Elite Launch 2012



From Nerf N-Strike Elite Launch 2012



From Nerf N-Strike Elite Launch 2012



From Nerf N-Strike Elite Launch 2012



From Nerf N-Strike Elite Launch 2012



From Nerf N-Strike Elite Launch 2012












Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,