The time cometh...

In a few days, ChANO 2 takes place. A few weeks after the first Chicago blaster battle, we're all geared up for round 2. This time, I intend to make things a bit more interesting than just going in with my single-shot pistol/crossfire shield combo. Being so limited in battle experience lately, I'm not entirely sure how my playing style's going to evolve. Some things to keep in mind, for sure-

1) Dealing with range, counter rushing after a PAS or the like takes a shot. If they've got a magstrike, good luck.
2) Roadie run is your friend, but don't get tagged in the head.
3) EVASIVE MANEUVERS. I refer to how to avoid gunfire by moving in a zig-zag formation.
4) I'm tempted to test the vulcan out myself, but after the testimonies before I'm not so sure. Maybe from a mounted position?

Either way, some stuff to consider. Until then, I'm just going to let the itch in my trigger finger stay unscratched.

Labels: , ,