GUN LISTS: (work in progress)

The most recent list I've been able to compile with the weapons I have seen/bought at stores:

Depending on your play style, here are some key aspects of numerous nerf guns (not even the tip of the ice berg though, there are others!)

HIGH ROF (Rate of Fire) in no particular order:
Wildfire/Rf20
MaverickBlastfire
Hornet
Ballzooka
Supermaxx 3000
Firefly

HIGH RANGE (distance it can shoot) in no particular order:
Blast Bazooka
Big Bad Bow
Bow and Arrow
Titan
SuperMaxx 3000

LOW ROF (single-shot, need to reload AND reprime with each shot) in no particular order:

"Rifles"
Blast Bazooka
Big Bad Bow (3B)
Bow And Arrow

Pistols:
Nitefinder EX-3
Tech Target Gun
Scout
Electric Eel
Secret Shot Pocket Blaster

Most of these guns are only the ones we've played with. I have more, but no one I play with has really seen them so I won't mention them.

Labels: